Gladden Nursing Care, Inc. was founded in 2016 and was licensed by the Maryland Department of Health as a Residential Service Agency (RSA) in 2017. We are a premium provider of personal, nursing, and respite care. We serve the senior population and adults over 18 years of age with disabilities living at home. We also serve individuals living in facilities such as assisted living, nursing homes, or rehabilitation centers in need of extra help with personal care.
We continue to serve this population in Prince George’s County, Montgomery County, Charles County, Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Calvert Country, St. Mary’s County, Baltimore City, and Baltimore County.
- We have maintained an excellent partnership with the Maryland Medicaid Waiver program since 2018 that has afforded us a great opportunity to serve participants under the Community First Choice Services Program, and Community Options Waiver
- Insurance Companies
- Private Pay Clients
- Other non-profit or for-profit companies
Our Mission and Commitment
Our mission is to provide excellent personal, skilled, and non-skilled nursing care geared towards enhancing the quality of life as well as increasing the level of independence of our clients while providing relief to their families.
Our commitment to our clients and families is to provide support and quality care safely and with dignity. Our services are customized to meet each client’s unique needs at home or the place of their choice. We follow a Commitment to Excellence policy that is embraced and observed by the entire homecare team in maintaining:
- Consistency and continuity of the delivery of care
- Open and accessible lines of communications with clients and employees; and
- Complete responsiveness to customer needs
Contact us to learn more about our personal care, skilled and non-skilled nursing care options.