We strive to maintain a team of trustworthy caregivers who are thoroughly screened, well trained, and highly qualified in care delivery. Our caregivers are compassionate and dedicated to diligently provide optimal nursing and personal care with dignity to all our clients. Our service is geared toward enhancing and maintaining the best quality of life possible, as well as preventing the deterioration of the client’s current health condition.
To join our team, our nurses, caregivers, and administrative staff undergo a comprehensive candidate screening process prior to employment that includes:
- Criminal background check
- Employment history verification
- Verification of current certification or licensure from the Maryland Board of Nursing
- Physical health screening as certified by a licensed physician; and
- CPR and First Aid certification.
Other documents required are:
- Authorization to work in the USA;
- Social Security card; and
- Government-issued photo ID to verify age and identity. (Must be 18+ years to work)
Our homecare team of nurses, caregivers, and administrative staff is composed of:
- CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant certified by MBON)
- GNA (Geriatric Nurse Assistant certified by MBON)
- MT (Medication technician certified by MBON)
- HHA (Home Health Aides)
- LPNs (Licensed by Maryland Board of Nursing)
- RNs (Licensed by Maryland Board of Nursing)
- Care Coordinator (Bachelor’s degree)
- General Manager (Bachelor’s degree)
- Administrator (LPNs with a Master’s degree in Health Care Administration)
All caregivers and LPNs are supervised by an RN. Routine in-service training is offered to all staff to enhance their skills and self-development.
Contact us to learn more about our licensed nurses and paraprofessional caregivers.